R3000 Series CNC Routers
From a one off designs to thousands of component parts in production … the R3000 CNC routers are built to meet your requirements.
Having advanced CNC router technology, an ease of use interface and importantly a competitive price.The R3000 provides a routing solution that break the mould not the bank. with an extensive product range to fit your manufacturing needs & advanced features that include “cut to print camera systems” and Tangential Knife options.
The Limac R3000C Series CNC Router systems can be tailored to meet the demands of your business and your budget, they are available in a wide range of industry standard bed sizes 1300 mm* 2540mm (4.3’x 8.3′), 1600mm * 3048mm (5’x 10′), 2032mm * 3048mm (6.7’x 10′)2032mm * 4064mm(6.7’x 13.3′), With bed sizes specifically designed to accommodate the sheet materials of today’s market.
Our aim with the R3000 range is to supply manufacturing sectors with a complete CNC solution for routing and cutting that exceeds through innovation and design excellence.
- Zoned vacuum bed system for superior material hold down
- Manual Tool change system
- Perske manual 7.hp 24000RPM Air-cooled high-frequency spindle (as standard)
- Industry leading Yaskawa Servo drive Motors (USA, Europe, Japan) with High-resolution encoders for high-precision positioning on all axis.X,Y1 ,Y2, Z
- Servo drive motor position accuracy 0.025
- Z-axis Gantry clearance (mm) 30
- Bed sizes available 1220mm * 1220mm(4’x 4′) , 1300mm * 2500mm(4’x 8′) , 1600mm * 3000mm (5’x 10′) , 2032mm * 3048mm(6.7’x 10′)
- 3D laser scanning that turn your CNC Router into an effective 3D scanner/copying machine , shortening more than 90% time of creating complicated designs on software and saves your cost of labor and time.
- Knife cutting system includes tangential knife, oscillating knife, kiss cut and creasing wheel
- Camera Vision systems that allow a digital camera system to visually recognize media registration marks and automatically compensate for skew, distortion and image drift
- Aluminium Composite Material (ACM), Aluminium, Brass & Copper
- MDF,Plywood,Hard and Soft Woods
- Industrial Plastics Polycarbonate and Polypropelene
- Cast and Extruded Acrylics
- Carbon Fibre & Fiberglass
- Rigid Foamed PVC & Polystyrene
- Modelling Boards & High Density Foams
- Fluted Core Material