10 in stock
Designed and produced by Kala Finishing Systems, in France, this new laminator will fit perfectly in your workshop with its latest technology and design
Choose the Arkane 1650 with top heat assisted roller up to 140°C for applications requiring high amount of pressure
- Simultaneous single side lamination and adhesive mounting
- Encapsulation in one run
- Mounting onto boards up to 50 mm thickness
- Speed up to 6.20m per minute
- Available in 1650 mm and 2100 mm widths
- New even lighter self-blocking roll shafts save time while changing film.
- Roll-shafts can be used in any position of the machine and in both directions
- 5 roll-shafts and one unwinding shaft delivered with the machine.
- Storage of up to 4 film rolls, easily reachable under the laminator
- All adjustments are easy to reach.
- All film tension adjustments are maintained when changing the film reel.
- The machine is delivered with a metal feeding tray to reduce material waste and increase efficiency when installing the film on the machine
- The feeding tray pivots upwards leaving full, secure access to the machine when loading the film.